2013年8月12日星期一

www.4secate.netnikeairmax.php cheap nike air max 90 ogo340

http://www.4secate.net/nikeairmax.php BAK Moore nodded: No problem, give me good. Cheng Hao asked Bear Body: cheap nike air max spaceship one can transport many people ah? Bear body, said: This I do not carefully measured before. However, under the conditions in the Earth's gravity, I want to at least air max 1 spaceship carrying capacity up to 20 tons. If the light transport personnel, I think the only restriction is that the size of the internal space. Cheng Hao Q: What do you expect air max 1 internal space can hold many people ah? Bear scratched his body skin: air max 1 spacecraft now on the bottom of the cargo tanks and weapons has been vacant for 80%, I want to squeeze a 2,3 million should be no problem, right?

Can hold so many people ah? Fast to catch up with the United States a mechanized infantry divisions up! But cheap nike air max 90 temporarily take so much space. You should talk to 'Little Brother Ma' touch and let him pick 500 strongest brother, an appointment time to air max 1 original bases are concentrated in Qinghai Province. Then you use the airship to them smuggled into Russia. Bear body nodded: Well, I'll talk to 'Little Brother Ma' contact! Aini see they have a mission, and innocently asked: Master ah, then I do it?

Looked at his lustful look, click on Nicole's face flushed. Cheng cheap nike air max 90 Hao no longer make fun of seeing her, said seriously: In fact, you also have the task, because you look more like German, so the recruitment of mercenaries to go to Germany and it was up to you responsible. Aini Q: I am a person to do? Cheng Hao thought for a moment: No, you do not quite trust a person to me, or so 'Bear body' to 'Little Brother Ma' air max 1 took after air max 1 then go together! So there are 500 former gang members and 2000 in Qinghai Russian special forces to protect bases, I also quite relieved.

相关的主题文章: