2013年1月31日星期四

winter adorn article trend chi hair straightener target

"Oh, I know you two waiting, this is not personally carrying food up to two to make amends it!" chi flat irons calm smile, put down the food dish, and then in the opposite the Huangfu Chen never chi sit down. Koji also hastened the food dish down, head down to stand behind her.

chi sweep a plate of food, lug brow and smiles: "Warriors, your sins may lose that sincerity longchamp, the food is not on the end of a few that I like to eat.""What Chen must own debugging can not blame me apologize sincerity ah." The chi immediately smiled and retorted, paused, turning to look to have been silent night miserly did not speak politely Road, "a long time gone, night less the unscarred it? "

"Thanks to unparalleled miss, I'm fine." Night miserly deeply chi flat iron looked at her slightest strange flashing Mans Canruo Hanxing Heimou."Hey, I said to the two of you is not to me as air, ah?" Palace Qianmo write the chi the mouth, a look of dissatisfaction complained. "I'm such a big personal standing here, you do not know to say hello to me, one by one in the eyes of the only Warriors Humph!" Then, a butt position and sat down next to chi around.